Why Consign with RM?
As the global leader in the collector car auction industry, RM is best positioned to reach a worldwide market of elite collectors who have personal relationships with our international team of specialists. Consigning with RM offers many unique benefits:
- The industry´s most experienced team of knowledgeable car specialists
- Solid track record of results, including many world records and an average sell-through rate of over 90%
- A diverse and international calendar of annual auction events
- Competitive auction fees and tailored commission structures
- Prolific, comprehensive, and targeted promotional campaigns
- Concierge-style client services
How to Consign
Step 1: Contact an RM Car Specialist
Step 2: Talk about the Specifics
- The specifics of your car in order to arrive at a reasonable market value and, should you choose, a reserve price;
- What auction venue (as we have many) will be the best fit for you and your automobile(s); and
- The information you will need to provide us with to properly market your automobile(s). This usually includes a detailed description of the car´s conditions, provenance, racing and/or award history, and a briefing on any restoration or modification the car has undergone.
Step 3: Complete a Consignment Package
Before you sell with RM Sotheby's you must sign a seller´s agreement. All sales with RM Sotheby's are subject to our terms and conditions. Your Car Specialist and/or our Admin team can answer any questions regarding these conditions. Please note that a clear, transferable title must be provided at this time.
Step 4: World-Class Marketing
Step 5: Experience the Results!
We look forward to establishing a long-lasting relationship with you and sharing our passion for this exciting hobby.
Checkout our seller FAQ for more information.