Interested in becoming a car specialist? Please click here.
RM Sotheby's offers challenging careers to individuals ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-oriented environment. Professionalism, enthusiasm for vintage automobiles, and the flexibility to work as part of an international team are qualities that top our list of requirements. Resumes and inquiries are welcome. Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail to:
One Classic Car Drive
Blenheim, ON N0P 1A0.
CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE
Description:Works to maintain, develop and grow the network of RM Sotheby's clientele and to provide a positive experience for RM Sotheby's customers.
- Provides excellent customer service to bidding, buying and selling clients; investigates and solves problems; handles customer complaints.
- Assists with RM Sotheby's' Concierge Services, including the management of hotel room blocks, reserved seating, etc.
- Assists with the bidder registration process, including onsite, telephone, absentee and internet services, the creation of registration pages both online and in print
- Helps to organize client events and activities onsite at auctions, and assists with the organization of special client-related projects.
- Assists in managing all client-product inventory onsite at auction.
- Assists with data administration with the company's customer database
- Assume client management responsibilities with assigned clients to provide superior service to the client, and additionally report to the sales team
- University Degree, with superior communication ability, both verbal and written.
- Polite, tactful and friendly attitude, effusive and engaging personality.
- Pre-existing experience in the customer service industry is a must.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a team environment.
- Position requires travel within the United States and European countries.
- Bilingualism a major plus