1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 by Scaglietti
- Delivered new to Hollywood and motoring icon Steve McQueen on the set of Bullitt; owned by McQueen for more than four years
- Subsequently owned by TV star Guy Williams, of Zorro and Lost in Space fame
- Restored by Ferrari Classiche to McQueen’s original specification; Classiche certified in the autumn of 2013
- Currently owned by F1, Indy, and Le Mans racer Vern Schuppan
- With its history confirmed by Ferrari, the car was proudly displayed by the Maranello company in its own museum exhibit, From Cinecittà to Hollywood
We are pleased to announce that this car has been selected by Ferrari of North America to participate in the most important Ferrari concours held to date.
The concours will be held October 12 on Rodeo Drive, will feature sixty of the most important Ferraris, and features dinner with Piero Ferrari and Luca di Montezemolo.
This title is in transit.